We perform thin film synthesis of a wide range of materials
We can deposit thin films and multilayers from sub-nm thicknesses up to 5 micrometers on up to four inch wafers (or objects of comparable size). Available materials include:
- Pure metals, such as Al, Ti, or Pt
- Amorphous metal alloys, such as AlZr or CoZr
- Complex alloys or compounds, such as Ti2AlC or Cr2GeC
- Metal nitrides, such as TiN or ZrN
- Oxides, such as TiO2 or SiO2
To apply the coatings we have a range of deposition techniques at our disposal such as dc, rf and pulsed-dc magnetron sputtering, cathodic arc deposition and electron-beam evaporation.